1. Shipping within India: Any purchase through pooranawalla.com is shipped to locations in India. For any shipping requirement outside India, please contact 91 22 23512876 / 91 22 2351 1437 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Delivery: Orders will ONLY be delivered at the registered Shipping Location and the delivery time can be anywhere between 10-20 days (depending on stock availability of the merchandise & the shipping location). In pursuance to our quality policy, your order is delivered by our authorized logistics partner, to give you the best possible end-to-end value. In case the customer wants to self pick-up or wants the shipment earlier or later than the standard delivery time of 10-20 days please contact 91 22 23512876 / 91 22 2351 1437 or mail us at email@example.com
3. Shipping: Your orders will be Shipped with basic costs anywhere within Mumbai city,
4. Shipping Charges Beyond City Limits of Store location:
1. We only ship beyond city limits of store locations for a minimum net order value of Rs. 25,000 & above
2. The shipping charges will be system calculated inclusive of applicable GST rates
5. General Delivery Protocol:
1. When the order is shipped for delivery, the buyer will be contacted by the Delivery on the registered telephone/mobile number and informed about the estimated time of arrival. Allowing for reasonable delays, it is expected that the buyer or a recipient-authorised by the buyer, be available at the registered Shipping Address to accept delivery.
2. An identification proof of the recipient is mandatory for the receipt. The Recipient’s signature/authorized person signature on the Delivery Challan shall be deemed as satisfactory acceptance of delivery and no claims or requests for inspection or movement of orders will be accepted later
6. Recommendations during Delivery: We recommend that:
1. The buyer or authorized person be present during delivery .
2. If the order/s arrive in a damaged condition, bring it to the notice of the Delivery team immediately. The team will assess the damage, and depending on the extent of damage, will attempt to repair to your satisfaction
3. If the damaged order cannot be repaired on-the-spot, a decision will be arrived at in 3 business days. The order will be repaired or replaced with discretion of the management
7. The Estimated Shipping Time: The Estimated Shipping time of orders are 10 -20 days after full payment realization. (Depending on transport situations and the Shipping location). While all attempts will be made to deliver within the Estimated Shipping Time, it may be affected by conditions beyond POORANAWALLA's control. POORANAWALLA will inform the customer about the same
8. In case the customer wants the shipment earlier or later than the standard delivery time of 10-20 days please contact 91 22 23512876/ 91 22 2351 1437 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Shipping of Multiple Orders: For a cart containing Multiple Orders or for Multiple Carts ordered before initiation of shipping process, an effort will be made to collate and deliver. This however, cannot be guaranteed, in spite of POORANAWALLA's best efforts
2. Order Status and Information: As of now, status of orders placed through pooranawalla.com is manual and initiated by the company upon request of the buyer. To get Order Status Information, call Customer Care with your order number at 91 22 23512876 / 91 22 2351 1437 Or mail us at email@example.com
Subsequent rescheduling, unforeseen delays, or any other events will be communicated to the registered telephone number and the registered e-mail address of the buyer
3. Non-availability of recipient: The following points may apply singly or concurrently in the event of Non-availability of recipient at the registered Shipping Address
1. Additional waiting charges, evaluated by the Delivery team, to be borne by the buyer and paid in cash at delivery site.
2. In case of non-availability of the recipient at the delivery site beyond a reasonable time, the shipment ordered will be returned back to POORANAWALLA warehouse. The charges of the return shipment & re shipping will be borne by the client.
3. In situations of non-availability of the recipient and return of shipment, and after due consideration, the decision of the management, will be binding and final.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
As part of the registration process on the Site, POORANAWALLA may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
How do we Collect the Information ?
POORANAWALLA will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. POORANAWALLA is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Site.
How is information used ?
POORANAWALLA will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the Site and to provide for promotional offers to you through the Site and other channels. POORANAWALLA will also provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you. POORANAWALLA will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. POORANAWALLA may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
POORANAWALLA will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
With whom your information will be shared?
What Choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information ?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, POORANAWALLA has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, POORANAWALLA servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although POORANAWALLA will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that POORANAWALLA will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information ?
To correct or update any information you have provided, the Site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy updates POORANAWALLA reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
Returns & Refunds
1. Cancellation of order: Orders once placed will not be exchanged or cancelled.
2. Damaged Product reporting:
1. We recommend that the buyer/ authorized person be present during delivery.
2. If the order/s arrives in a damaged condition, bring it to the notice of the Delivery team immediately. The team will assess the damage, and depending on the extent of damage, will attempt to repair to your satisfaction.
3. If the damaged order cannot be repaired on-the-spot, a decision will be arrived at by our team at POORANAWALLA within 3 business days. The product/s will be then either repaired or returned.
4. In case a manufacturing defect is detected later, report with the support of clear photographs, written description in details, and the order number to Customer Care at 91 22 23512876 Or mail us at email@example.com
POORANAWALLA will verify authenticity of the defect (buyer’s compliance to adhere to the process of verification is binding) and if found genuine, will attempt resolution.
1. If it is found that any physical damage to a product has been caused due to negligience or mishandling by the customer, POORANAWALLA will not be obliged to initiate a replacement, refund or a credit note.
4. Damaged Product resolution:
If accepted, POORANAWALLA will attempt resolution for product with manufacturing damage in one of the following ways, at company’s discretion. The Warranty conditions will apply for charges and the mode of resolution
1. Repair at buyer’s location.
2. Replacement with a product of buyer’s choice of same price. Any price difference will either be paid for by the buyer or paid back by POORANAWALLA to the buyer with a credit note/refund.
1. If applicable and confirmed to the buyer in writing, POORANAWALLA will refund the price of product for products paid for by Credit card/Online banking/Debit card: Refunds will be initiated online to the respective account.
Terms And Conditions