1. Shipping within India: Any purchase through pooranawalla.com is shipped to locations in India. For any shipping requirement outside India, please contact 91 22 23512876 / 91 22 2351 1437 or mail us at email@example.com
2. Delivery: Orders will ONLY be delivered at the registered Shipping Location and the delivery time can be anywhere between 10-20 days (depending on stock availability of the merchandise & the shipping location). In pursuance to our quality policy, your order is delivered by our authorized logistics partner, to give you the best possible end-to-end value. In case the customer wants to self pick-up or wants the shipment earlier or later than the standard delivery time of 10-20 days please contact 91 22 23512876 / 91 22 2351 1437 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Shipping: Your orders will be Shipped with basic costs anywhere within Mumbai city,
4. Shipping Charges Beyond City Limits of Store location:
1. We only ship beyond city limits of store locations for a minimum net order value of Rs. 25,000 & above
2. The shipping charges will be system calculated inclusive of applicable GST rates
5. General Delivery Protocol:
1. When the order is shipped for delivery, the buyer will be contacted by the Delivery on the registered telephone/mobile number and informed about the estimated time of arrival. Allowing for reasonable delays, it is expected that the buyer or a recipient-authorised by the buyer, be available at the registered Shipping Address to accept delivery.
2. An identification proof of the recipient is mandatory for the receipt. The Recipient’s signature/authorized person signature on the Delivery Challan shall be deemed as satisfactory acceptance of delivery and no claims or requests for inspection or movement of orders will be accepted later
6. Recommendations during Delivery: We recommend that:
1. The buyer or authorized person be present during delivery .
2. If the order/s arrive in a damaged condition, bring it to the notice of the Delivery team immediately. The team will assess the damage, and depending on the extent of damage, will attempt to repair to your satisfaction
3. If the damaged order cannot be repaired on-the-spot, a decision will be arrived at in 3 business days. The order will be repaired or replaced with discretion of the management
7. The Estimated Shipping Time: The Estimated Shipping time of orders are 10 -20 days after full payment realization. (Depending on transport situations and the Shipping location). While all attempts will be made to deliver within the Estimated Shipping Time, it may be affected by conditions beyond POORANAWALLA's control. POORANAWALLA will inform the customer about the same
8. In case the customer wants the shipment earlier or later than the standard delivery time of 10-20 days please contact 91 22 23512876/ 91 22 2351 1437 or mail us at email@example.com
1. Shipping of Multiple Orders: For a cart containing Multiple Orders or for Multiple Carts ordered before initiation of shipping process, an effort will be made to collate and deliver. This however, cannot be guaranteed, in spite of POORANAWALLA's best efforts
2. Order Status and Information: As of now, status of orders placed through pooranawalla.com is manual and initiated by the company upon request of the buyer. To get Order Status Information, call Customer Care with your order number at 91 22 23512876 / 91 22 2351 1437 Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subsequent rescheduling, unforeseen delays, or any other events will be communicated to the registered telephone number and the registered e-mail address of the buyer
3. Non-availability of recipient: The following points may apply singly or concurrently in the event of Non-availability of recipient at the registered Shipping Address
1. Additional waiting charges, evaluated by the Delivery team, to be borne by the buyer and paid in cash at delivery site.
2. In case of non-availability of the recipient at the delivery site beyond a reasonable time, the shipment ordered will be returned back to POORANAWALLA warehouse. The charges of the return shipment & re shipping will be borne by the client.
3. In situations of non-availability of the recipient and return of shipment, and after due consideration, the decision of the management, will be binding and final.